Every Sunday morning in the season more than 850 Minis and Juniors; who stretch as far as the eye can see; turn out with their parents and coaches. Many trophies have been won at county level at all age groups, which also includes a successful colts side. OAJRFC is proud to offer rugby for boys and girls aged 3 to 17.
Our hugely popular Rugby Rats group provides a fun introduction to Rugby for our youngest nursery and reception aged children with the focus on core agility, balance and co-ordination skills.
Junior Rugby starts at Under 13, with teams also representing Under 14, Under 15, Under 16 and Colts. We compete in the Saracens Herts/Middx Junior League, and we also compete and hosts the finals of the Herts County Youth Cup competitions.
New players are welcome in most age groups, please see the details for joining Old Albanian JRFC.
A map and directions to the Woollams Playing Fields is available on this website, and please read the parking guidelines for visiting the Mini and Junior club on Sunday mornings.
Latest OAJRFC news
- OAs A/B See Off Essex County Champions - October 10, 2017
- An Improved Performance Against Cheshunt – OAs A 24 – Cheshunt 0 - September 26, 2017
- U16 – Tough Start to the New Season - September 19, 2017
- OAs junior squad take France by storm - June 2, 2017
- OAs u11 – what a season…. - May 21, 2017
- U15B Final day showdown with Ampthill - May 7, 2017
- U15A’s Complete The Season With An Inspiring Win - May 4, 2017
- U15 C County Shield Final – Bishops Stortford U15B 35 OAs U15C 5 - April 30, 2017
- OAs B Vs Hitchin – County Cup Final - April 30, 2017
- OAs A Complete the Double and the Hat-Trick on County Finals Day - April 30, 2017
Minis (up to Under 12)
Mini training takes place for boys and girls on Sundays from 10am. Please see the team pages below for more information
Junior Boys (U13 – U18)
Junior boys rugby takes place on Sundays, with timings dependant on fixtures. Please see the team pages below for more information
Junior Girls (U12 – U18)
Junior Girls rugby takes place on Wednesday Evenings and Sunday afternoons. Please see the team pages below for more information