Every Sunday morning in the season more than 850 Minis and Juniors; who stretch as far as the eye can see; turn out with their parents and coaches. Many trophies have been won at county level at all age groups, which also includes a successful colts side. OAJRFC is proud to offer rugby for boys and girls aged 3 to 17.
Our hugely popular Rugby Rats group provides a fun introduction to Rugby for our youngest nursery and reception aged children with the focus on core agility, balance and co-ordination skills.
Junior Rugby starts at Under 13, with teams also representing Under 14, Under 15, Under 16 and Colts. We compete in the Saracens Herts/Middx Junior League, and we also compete and hosts the finals of the Herts County Youth Cup competitions.
New players are welcome in most age groups, please see the details for joining Old Albanian JRFC.
A map and directions to the Woollams Playing Fields is available on this website, and please read the parking guidelines for visiting the Mini and Junior club on Sunday mornings.
Latest OAJRFC news
- OAs A Regain League Title with a Game to Spare - March 28, 2017
- U10s – County Festival at Barnet – March 25 - March 26, 2017
- Colts into the Semi-Finals of the National Cup - March 24, 2017
- U10s – Four Ways at Home, Rosslyn, Peterborough, Harpenden – March 5 - March 23, 2017
- U9s away at windy Wycombe - March 20, 2017
- U9s enjoy the Tring Festival - March 20, 2017
- OAs See Off Brave Bishop Stortford - March 20, 2017
- OA’s B’s 14 – London Irish B’s 7 - March 15, 2017
- Quarter Final of National Colts Cup - March 15, 2017
- OAs U15C 22 Watford U15 14 - March 14, 2017
Minis (up to Under 12)
Mini training takes place for boys and girls on Sundays from 10am. Please see the team pages below for more information
Junior Boys (U13 – U18)
Junior boys rugby takes place on Sundays, with timings dependant on fixtures. Please see the team pages below for more information
Junior Girls (U12 – U18)
Junior Girls rugby takes place on Wednesday Evenings and Sunday afternoons. Please see the team pages below for more information