The new U8 season runs from September 4th 2016. The sessions are every week on Sunday mornings, 10.00 – 11.30. Training takes place on the pitches in front of the clubhouse, closest to the cricket nets. Our volunteer coaches help the children to improve their core skills (throwing, catching, evading), their teamwork and knowledge of Tag Rugby rules. Most importantly, we aim to make sure the children have fun! The club house shop (open Sundays) stocks some clothing, including OA playing shirts, shorts and thermals. For footwear, studded boots are more appropriate for most of the season. During the winter months, when we experience adverse weather conditions, parents will be informed of training/match cancellations by e-mail with as much notice as possible.
Fixtures See below for a link to the provisional U8 fixtures.
Previous Seasons Posts
- U7 End of Season Report - May 14, 2016
- U7 Tour at Camber Sands! - May 14, 2016
- U7s make the Slough Festival Final - March 28, 2016
- U7s win the Plate competition at Braintree Festival - March 28, 2016
- U7s scoop silverware at Marlow Festival! - March 28, 2016
- U7 Results – Bishop’s Stortford - October 18, 2015
- U7 Results – Rosslyn Park A Festival - October 12, 2015
- U7 Results – Maidenhead - October 12, 2015
- U7 Results – OA Dev Festival - October 12, 2015
- U7 Results – 4th Oct Bedford - October 12, 2015
- U7 Results 4th Oct - October 12, 2015
Under 8s Contacts (School Yr 3)
|Head Coach||Nick Clark||07881 firstname.lastname@example.org|